Bostitch’s 3-Tool Finish and Trim Compressor Combo kit is perfect for interior trimming, baseboard, crown and shoe molding, cabinetry, paneling, and much more. Various reviews from customers have suggested that the BTFP72646 is well worth the money, and its ability to rapidly build pressure, quality, plus its three additional tools have also been praised and noted.
The compressor or toolkit combo may not reach the standards and requirements of a contractor; however, for do-it-yourself people, Bostitch’s BTFP72646’s is a great value for money. Some applications that can be accomplished with this compressor are interior trimming, crown molding, insulation, dust containment, shoe molding, baseboard, and more. Keep in mind that this model doesn’t come with accessories to inflate your car tires or inflatable items, and it is required that you purchase separate tools for these purposes.
The 6-gallon Oil-free Air Compressor:
- The compressor has an oil-free pump that requires little to no maintenance which makes it convenient for any user.
- It is equipped with a 6-gallon tank that sizes at 14 inches in diameter and weighs only at 33lbs., making the compressor ideal to transport from area to area.
- The BTFP72646 delivers up to 2.6SCFM at 150PSI
- Great for trim and finish applications which include installing window, door casings, cabinetry, molding, and more.
- An integrated control panel is installed which protects fundamental compressor components against demanding job site conditions.
2 inch, 1-gauge Brad Nailer:
- No-mar tip which protects work surfaces
- Its adjustable depth guide easily sets nails to the required depths with ease and convenience
- Exhaust is directed away from the user because of the present tool-free adjustable exhaust
Heavy-duty 3/8 inch Crown Finish Stapler:
- Made with a lightweight die-cast aluminum design
- The association of a pneumatic tacker and a brad nailer uses both brad nails and T50 staples for a wider range of applications
- The dual trigger combines comfort and safety for continuous use
- Its low fastener indicator easily assesses the time for reloading
2 ½ inch 16-gauge Straight Finish Nailer
- Because of the oil-free operation, the tool doesn’t require regular maintenance and cancels out the risk of oil stains
- Added durability because of its lightweight aluminum design
This handy tool and compressor combo kit consist of a brad nailer gun, finish nailer, compression, and heavy duty crown stapler; all of these are highly functional and cater to a wide range of applications. In addition to this, the features allow the tool to be highly customizable and can be considered an ideal tool for your DIY projects.
The Bostitch BTFP72646 has the advantage of an increased efficiency motor which makes it easier to start. The pumps design also requires for little maintenance plus it can operate comfortably at 80dB noise levels for a quiet environment, especially useful for indoor use. Its pump is concealed in an impact-resistant composite that protects the tool’s controls and gauges from most damage.
Other features present in the Bostitch BTFP72646 are its adjustable depth guide which can be useful when setting nail depths as per needs and requirements. The tool-free adjustable exhaust works by moving the exhaust away from any user, allowing a clean, safe, and pollution-free work area.
It is also designed with a light-weight aluminum which makes the product highly durable while the no-mar will help protect the work area’s surface. Furthermore, the Bostitch BTFP72646 has been equipped with a dual-trigger design to keep users safe thus allows comfort when using the tool throughout the day.